{ Sole Diaries } Common Room In The Middle of the Sea

Friday, February 07, 2014


On Transit | Iligan - Cebu
February 2014
Siargao Island Trip

Every morning I reminded myself to book a plane ticket only to end the day knocked-out from too much work done. So I found myself taking the ferry instead, the no-brainer transit from my hometown to Cebu. That was 12H overnight trip where I stayed up most of the hours, and checked any suspecting humans near my lower bunk. So I was territorial when tired. Traveling solo is stressful when yourself awake at a time you shouldn't.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Policy

All text, photos, videos, files, applications, resources, and other intellectual properties in and on pinaytravelista.com are protected by copyright. You may not copy, download, reproduce, republish, rephrase, or make available to public outside pinaytravelista.com and its digital properties. Any other use of content requires written permission to do so.