{ Sole Diaries } Sumilon Island Spells Vacation

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bluewaters Sumilon Island Resort
Bluewaters Resort
Sumilon Island, Cebu
March 2013


After my spontaneous introduction to freediving, a talk on social media and influence, and an overnight stay at Olango Island, I finally saw crystal clear, turquoise waters of Sumilon Island. I remember having a light argument with Peter a few months before this trip about this island we saw on a bus we rode during my trip with the boys. We've just crossed from Negros Oriental to Southern Cebu and on our way to Cebu City when we saw this island. I told him I'll check it out in the maps, and maybe one day get to visit it. And a few months after, even when the trace of sun in my skin have not gone away from that trip, the sun was already kissing my skin again - this time at Sumilon Island. Ofcourse I had to call Peter up to tell him my little adventure. So friends have evil ways to torture each other. Funny how the universe listens even to passing arguments conversations.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Policy

All text, photos, videos, files, applications, resources, and other intellectual properties in and on pinaytravelista.com are protected by copyright. You may not copy, download, reproduce, republish, rephrase, or make available to public outside pinaytravelista.com and its digital properties. Any other use of content requires written permission to do so.