Pinay by birth, and a wanderlust by nature. I am a digital freelancer by day, and a creative the rest of the time. This is where I feed, and share what I love to do --- actualize dreams, satisfy travel cravings, tell stories, and share life hacks to inspire meaningful living.

Lisa Marie here, a digital entrepreneur by day, and a creative the rest of the time. She works as a Remote Administrative Support, and Brand & Digital Marketing Manager. In her spare time she is an analog and digital memory keeper, and story teller.
Know more about her - here.

All text, photos, videos, files, applications, resources, and other intellectual properties in and on pinaytravelista.com are protected by copyright. You may not copy, download, reproduce, republish, rephrase, or make available to public outside pinaytravelista.com and its digital properties. Any other use of content requires written permission to do so.
0 Comments